Price : 330 €
Registration form :
- Registration form (to download and fill out): offshore registration form
- Tax stamps (38 € to buy in a tobacconist for example and to stick on the registration form)
- Identity photo in color and recent (in all cases, contrary to what is mentioned on the CERFA offshore registration form )
- Photocopy of identity document (in all cases, contrary to what is mentioned on the CERFA offshore registration form )
- Medical certificate (if your coastal permit is more than 6 months old)
- Original of your Coastal Permit (this one will be destroyed once the examination of the offshore successful and a new license gathering Côtier and Hauturier will be sent to you)
- Training Regulations: checks made out to the ERH
- Membership form ERH (5 € for the year, we remind you that to have access to the different courses you must be a member before the association for the current year).
The complete file must reach us 15 days before the beginning of the training.
Materials: You must purchase your own nautical chart # 9999 which will be used for training and passing the exam (it will then be archived as an exam copy by Maritime Affairs). You also need: a rule Cras, a Code Vagnon (take the last version of the book in question in a nautical shop or on the internet), a criterium with fine mine, a real eraser, a notebook, a pencil, a compass schoolchild, a non-programmable calculator, a rule 40 cm.